Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Can Drive My Car..Why Not


Everyone has a dream and this is one of my dreams, which is driving my own car. At first I was so in-loved with a Honda Civic with gray or white or mint green colors. But now, I have my new lover. What a beautiful car for me. This is very feminine, you think so? Take a look at this...very lovely. I can drive my car why not? Soon...

Very terrific. I wish I can have this someday. Its a lust of the flesh I know, but who won't be in-love with this? Surely you too would love this car. Flawless, neat and wow, a smoothly driving one.


2 comments:

tech blog said...

yeah very cool car. but if you're driving this babe in metro manila, think twice. consider the terrain first. before, i wanted a porsche, even if it's too pricey, it's worth it (but of course you have to work for it. LOL) but when i saw the typhoon came and the entire metro manila is flooded, geez i won't even thinking of buying these kind of babe. will prefer fortuner or expedition. problem with expedition, the steering is too heavy. to difficult to handle.

Leonila said...

yeah, right but am not in Manila, Am in Cebu and its better place than Manila. But wow, this is too lovely not to displace. Flawless car and smooth. Have you seen this in person?

A GADGET TO KICK YOUR PAIN OUT